Martin Miller is one of the new guitar heroes of the Digital Age. After studying music at a renowned college in Germany, Martin released his first solo album on JTC Records, the label run by the online instructional guitar website Jam Track Central.
Besides his work as one of the website?s most popular instructors/contributors, Martin keeps himself busy with recording sessions, clinics, demos, and touring all over the world. The body top of MM1 is made from a high grade Flame Maple,
beautifully finished in Transparent Aqua Blue. The Mahogany underneath contributes to his warm yet clear tone. Martin prefers a 24-fret neck in order to extend his musical possibilities.
• AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD roasted maple 1pc neck.
• Super All Access Neck Joint.
• Newly developed Seymour Duncan/Ibanez collaboration pickups.
• dyna-MIX 9 switching system w/Alter switch.
• Ibanez T1802 synchronized bridge w/Titanium saddles (made by Gotoh ®).
• Gotoh ® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.
• AZ Oval CS-TECH wood roasted Maple 1 pc neck.
• S-TECH wood roasted Maple fretboard w/black dot inlay.
• Luminescent side dot inlay.
• Jumbo Stainless steel frets w/Prestige Fret Edge Treatement.
• Flamed Maple top/American Mahogany body
• Ibanez T1802 bridge (Gotoh)
• Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) neck pickup.
• Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) bridge pickup.
• Chrome hardware.
• Hardcase included.
• 648mm/25.5? mensur.
• Bredd vid sadel: 42mm.
• Bredd vid 24 band: 56.4mm.
• Tjocklek vid första band: 20.5mm.
• Tjocklek vid 12 band: 22.5mm.
• Radius: 305mmR.