AE900-NT. The New Flagship Acoustic Electric. Made in Japan.
• Ultimate versatility for any situation Studio/Recording/Live.
• Enhanced playability for modern players.
• Outboard preamp APG10 included for various sound making.
These days, there are many different genres of acoustic guitar music and styles of play, so acoustic players always need instruments that can cover the broad spectrum. Ibanez has spent nearly 3 years carefully designing and crafting the AE900 specifically from the player’s point of view in order to achieve the best sounding and best playing acoustic guitar possible in any kind of situation, whether it is recording in the studio or performing live in any setting . Several rounds of R&D were conducted with professional artists and recording engineers, and their expert feedback and evaluations were integrated into the final product. After such careful consideration and construction, Ibanez now presents this flagship acoustic guitar, the AE900, to satisfy the needs of the most demanding acoustic player. The new AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE900. The combination of the specially designed Scalloped X Bracing and Tone Projection Back Bracing produces a very versatile sound character and also provides rich sustain that works for both finger-style and with a plectrum. The advanced comfort neck grip shape (in satin finish) was also specially developed for the AE900 and allows for the maximum amount playability across various types of playing styles.
The very compact onboard active preamp simply features only a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during a performance. It helps reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact and maximize the acoustic tone. In order to the shape the tone of the AE900 to best fit whatever the musical situation calls for, the outboard Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Preamp AGP10 (included with the AE900) is the solution. It features an extremely versatile EQ as well as intuitive vol/gain controls, notch filter and a balanced output option.
• Shape AE body.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top
• Solid Indian Rosewood back & sides
• Advanced Comfort Mahogany neck(satin finish)
• Rosewood fretboard
• Rosewood bridge
• Abalone and Maple Soundhole rosette
• Special designed Maple fretboard inlay
• Gotoh® SGS510Z chrome machine-heads
• Nut Bone
• Saddle 4mm Bone
• Ebony bridge pins w/Abalone dot
• D’Addario EXP16, light (.012 - .053 Gauge)
• Ibanez T-bar undersaddle pickup
• Preamp Ibanez Custom Electronics
• 1/4” output jack
• Hardshell case included
• Skala 648mm.
• Bredd vid sadel: 44mm.
• Bredd vid 14 band: 55mm.
• Tjocklek vid 1 band: 20mm.
• Tjocklek vid 7 band: 21mm.
• Radius 430mmR.
• Längd: 508mm, 20".
• Bredd: 410mm, 16 1/8".
• Max djup: 114mm, 4 1/2".
Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Preamp APG10.
Clear, Rich Tone, Combined With Total Control.
• The AGP10 has a 5-band EQ for Bass, Middle and Treble along with the regular Low Mid and High Mid controls.
• The Low Mid control sonically shapes the guitar’s body resonance and single note depth.
• The High Mid control is effective for tone adjustment of the high G, B and E treble strings. It provides a crispy tone when boosted, and a soft tone when cut.
• The AGP10 has a Notch Filter and Phase Reverse to eliminate feedback. The Notch Filter offers both Wide and Narrow modes. In Wide Mode, the Notch Filter works in a wide range of Q=1.3. In Narrow Mode, the Notch Filter works in a narrow range of Q=6.2. Additionally, it can effectively cut specific frequencies that cause feedback, without noticeably altering the overall sound.
• The AGP10 contains a low-noise and balanced XLR output jack that can be used to connect with an external mixing console or P.A system . It also has a full analog circuit with a 9V to 18V internal booster, that offers the lowest possible noise combined with the widest possible headroom.